Call Forwarding - Remote Access
To Gain Remote Access for Call Forwarding:
* Dial the dedicated access number provided by your local telephone company,
* Listen for the line to ring, then wait for the special dial tone
* Dial your 7-digit telephone number that has the Call Forwarding feature
* Immediately after completing the above step, dial your Personal Identification
* Number (PIN), given to you by your local telephone company
* Listen for the special dial tone. You?re now ready to activate or
Call Forwarding - Variable
To Forward Calls Directly From Phone:
* Dial *72 and listen for the special dial tone
* Now, dial the number where you want to forward your calls
* Wait for a confirmation tone, then hang up.
Call Forwarding is now in effect.
To Change the Forwarded Number:
* Simply repeat the remote access and activation steps. You do
* To deactivate Call Forwarding, Dial *73 and wait for the
Call forwarding has now been deactivated.
? If calls are forwarded to a number outside your local calling area,
usage or long distance charges may apply to your account, not your caller?s.
? If calls are forwarded to a number with BellSouth Voice Mail, you may
need to change your greeting.
Did you know?
You may hear a short ring alerting you that a call has been forwarded.
Always, make test calls to confirm!!!